MEMBER LOGIN HERE
You can access membership level, profile and shipping details on file, as well as purchase history.
WINTER 2023 RELEASE DESCRIPTION & TASTING NOTES
Click here to view tasting notes for wines included in Winter 2023 release.
It seems like Oregon Winter is unpredictable as ever. One day it’s gloriously sunny, and the next day it’s below freezing. That’s why we’ve presented wines that fit your mood and the temperatures. This release features bold reds, as well as a beautiful white blend and a different representation of Rosé with Grenache. Whether you’re cozy by the fire or dreaming of the Spring, these wines are the perfect complement to all your weather moods.
The wineries featured this month represent two families who are passionate about wine. For the Coelho family that feeling goes back multiple generations, starting with Dave and Deolinda Coelho’s grandparents. Both families shared a desire to make wine that can be enjoyed with family and friends. A tradition that is honored three generations later.
Leigh Brown, owner and winemaker of Lolati wines, also gets her sense of place from her family history. These memories and values are the foundation of her wine philosophy. Lolati, named after her great grandfather’s farm in South Africa, means back and forth. Which playfully defines these lively wines. Brown has long been a risk-taker. Her wine choices represent what’s possible, just like her journey to being a winemaker.
In Oregon, the Cellar Season inspires an opportunity to share wines that are bold. Coelho’s Petit Sirah, not to be confused with Syrah (which is a different grape varietal altogether), is a perfect wine for the cooler months. Its deep color and full-bodied flavor make it a wonderful wine to pair with a wide range of savory meats and cheeses.
Alternatively, this is also the time of year Rosés are getting bottled and debuted. It’s imperative we present these Rosés to you now, because the popularity of this wine will leave you thirsty for more, but empty-handed if you don’t stock up soon. Lolati’s Rosé of Grenache is a unique alternative to the Rosé of Pinot Noir that is very common in the Willamette Valley. It’s a wine you will crave any day of any season.
No matter your mood, these wines are sure to delight. They are made and presented to you with love. In the spirit of the Coelhos and Browns, please be sure to share them with family and friends.
BUY MORE WINE
Click here to buy more wines featured in Winter 2023 release.
Note: Use the same email as your membership at checkout for member discount to be applied.
CLAIM PERKS FOR Fall 2022 RELEASE
All perks can be claimed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
List of perks for Fall 2022:
- 10% discount on all wine purchases. When you checkout, the system will automatically apply the discount as long as you use the email your membership is associated with.
- Winery benefits for Fall 2022 Release
- Complimentary tasting for two at Coelho and Lolati Wines (expires one year from release date)
- 30% Private Wine Tours or Hop On Hop Off
- Use code: WINECLUB23
- Customize orders – Every quarter you will receive a release email that will allow you to customize your shipment.
- View purchase history
- Pickup locations:
- Michelbook Golf Club
COMPLIMENTARY CONCIERGE SERVICES
Our mission is to make the Willamette Valley accessible. Allow us to plan your next visit. Just want some ideas, great, give us some details and we’ll share some thoughts. Want us to take care of some reservations, wonderful! We can do that too. And if you just need us to plan it all. Awesome, we’d love to bring it all together for you from making accommodation recommendations to wine country transportation and wine tasting itineraries and reservations.
Sit back, relax and email email@example.com to plan your next wine country visit.
REFRESHER – HOW IT WORKS:
- One week before each shipment, we will send an email with the club release selections for that quarter.
- Click the customize my order button if you want to select different bottles. You will have to commit to the 4/6 bottle club minimum (the price may change depending on your selections).
- In every box you will learn about the release inspiration, winery experiences and member perks.
- Enjoy your wine and email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your member perks.
UPCOMING CLUB RELEASE DATES:
Customize 3/17, Wine Delivery 3/24
Customize 5/19, Wine Delivery 5/26
Customize 8/18, Wine Delivery 8/25
Customize 9/10, Wine Delivery 9/17